So the wedding date is coming up and it’s your job to put together an evening of fun to celebrate your beautiful friends upcoming wedding! So being the helpful friend that I am I have put together a list of 6 fun and unique Edmonton Stagette ideas to make your planning so much easier! These are just the starting points and if you go right to the bottom I am going to have some fun party supplies you can order in to make it even easier for you! Don’t worry this Edmonton wedding planner has got your back!
- Bridal Party Boudoir Photoshoot
If you have never done a Boudoir photoshoot yet then it is a must! Such an experience of fun, confidence, laughter and empowerment. Plus as a bridal party it makes it even more fun because you get to do it together! Enjoy getting your hair and makeup done, feeling all glam in your photoshoot and when it’s all done you will be all ready to go out and enjoy the evening with your girls.
Amazing Edmonton Boudoir Photographers – LifeDotStyle & Pretty As A Picture
Photo Courtesy of http://lifedotstyle.com/boudoir
- Pole Dancing
Another evening of empowerment and feeling like you are on top of the world is to go with the bride and the girls Pole Dancing! This is actually what I did for my stagette and we all had so much fun. I was definitely surprised at the amount of muscle these ladies have to be able to just smoothly slide down the pole without smashing their knees on the floor like I did. After the class everyone one of my 7 bridesmaids left there feeling amazing and excited for the night to come.
A few Edmonton Pole Dancing places to book with are
Embrace Pole Art & Fitness
Photo courtesy of http://embracepoleart.com
- Spa Date
Who wouldn’t love to go get pampered with the girls before a fun night out? I know I would be jumping for joy at the thought of getting a manicure and pedicure with friends while enjoying a glass of champagne! Check out Forever Young when planning your upcoming stagette!
Photo Courtesy of http://foreveryoungedmonton.com/spa-aesthetic-treatments/event-parties/
- Wine Bar
A wine tasting is a great idea to get your favourite wine loving friends together to try some new wines, snack on some delicious cheese and meat trays and enjoy the evening. I have done a wine tasting at Vines previously for a corporate event and found the evening to be really fun and a great way to try new wines.
- Escape Room
What a way to start the evening! Your whole group in a room that they must work as a team to escape from. This is also a great way to bring the whole group together especially when not everyone knows each other. A few Edmonton escape rooms to try are SmartyPantz, Thrillscape, Break Out Edmonton, Escape City & Exit Escape On Whyte
Photo Courtesy of http://edmonton.smartypantz.ca
- Scavenger Hunt
Another fun way to get the whole bridal party involved is to host a Edmonton Scavenger hunt! You can reach out to Big City Hunt to book yours and they will do all the work for you making it super easy to plan you just have to do the hunt!
Photo Courtesy of https://www.scavengerhunt.com/bachelorette/Edmonton_bachelorette_party.html
Stagette Party Supplies!
Now to make it even easier for you here is a list of some awesome stagette party supplies you might want to add to your next Edmonton Stagette!!
Hope your inspired for your upcoming Edmonton Stagette!
You Edmonton Wedding Planner – Jen Kinal from Fresh Look Event Management
Share this post:
Being that blush happens to be one of my favourite colours and favourite wedding colours I thought it would the perfect time to show some Blush Wedding Inspiration for you. I am going to take you from beginning to end how you can fully incorporate blush into your wedding and also subtly include it.
So let’s start! You are just engaged and ready to pick your bridal party. I love personalized gifts because they are just that much more special ands something that your bridesmaids will always appreciate. So what better gift to give them than a custom blush bridesmaid bracelet with their name engraved into it from Mignon and Mignon! Plus they will be able to wear them on their wedding day!
While you are in the blush jewelry mindset you might want to treat yourself to these stunning blush earrings from Pretty By Susan Jewelry. These earrings have the perfect romantic sparkle for your special day and bring in just that perfect hint of blush to go with your wedding theme.
Next up let’s think about stationary… This is going to be the first thing your guests sees that will give a hint of your theme and colour. Pick something that goes along with your style and the decor you are thinking you want for your wedding.
For example I am going to share with you a few different options so you can see a glimpse of what is available.
- For a very elegant wedding I would go with the shimmery blush wedding invitation that has laser cut out roses. It’s definitely an invitation that will get some ohs and ahhs over. This beautiful invitation is from Paperscape Design
- For the garden party DIYer this beautiful stationary set is the perfect thing for you! It has that beautiful garden party element, bringing the blush and a rich burgundy colour together and it is a printable so you don’t have to worry about ordering in any invitations. This way you can make changes to the PDF yourself and then print at home or your local printer. I found this beautiful stationary from Heaven And Fifth Studio.
- Another favourite way to show blush on an invitation is with the use of watercolour! I really fell in love with this design from JP Stationery because it is such a unique look and then the added photo of the happy couple just pulls the whole invite together and makes it so personal.
Blush Wedding Dresses & Bridesmaid Dresses
So we have the jewels selected and the invitations sent out… Let’s start to think about the attire! Bridesmaids are fun to be able give the colour to so I’ll share some favourites with you when it comes to blush colours and then throw in a few blush bridal ideas for those daring to push traditional white or cream.
- This bridesmaid gown from ASOS I am absolutely obsessed with! The sequin top paired with the tulle bottom would be absolutely stunning on your bridal party and make sure a incredible statement. I can just picture the bridal party photos with you right in the middle looking absolutely gorgeous on your special day!
- This next dress reminds me of a whimsical garden inspired wedding and would look just stunning for your bridal party. I found this beautiful gown from Le Chateau bridesmaid collection.
- For the beautiful bride which I assume I am speaking to, my all time favourite place to shop for gowns is Delica Bridal in Edmonton. They have my absolute favourite all time designer Hayley Paige. I’m going to share with a few of my favourite Hayley Paige images but you will have to pop into Delica Bridal to see them for yourself and try them on! BUT OMG Love them!
And finally let’s get onto the wedding theme and decor which is the part that makes me probably the most happy because I am decor obsessed. There are so many ways you can bring in blush into your wedding. From subtle touches of blush on a all white room, blush in your garden inspired wedding to full out blush wedding with hints of rich burgundy like the invitation I have shown you earlier. To really pull together a theme it helps to meet with an event planner like myself because we have so many ideas swirling in our head on how to complete your wedding ideas but for now let’s have a little fun with today’s blush inspired wedding blog post. So here are a few ideas to really get your thinking blush wedding must haves!
Share this post:
- Blush Flowers – one thing that I always love to see is a beautiful full floral centrepiece on the table. Flowers can be a bit pricey for a full arrangement but you have the option to use the hotels white linens available to you bring in some beautiful blush flowers and then tie it all together a blush napkin.
Photo Courtesy of https://www.stylemepretty.com
- Blush Tablecloth – If your looking to bring in a lot of blush into the room consider using blush linens for your guest tables. This really pulls the blush look through out the room and gives such elegance to your decor.
Photo Courtesy of www.brides.com
- Blush Wedding Head Table – One of my top suggestions for a blush wedding theme is to play with a rose gold sequin linen or a blush detailed linen. It looks absolute amazing for your head table and also really sets the head table apart from the guest tables because of the extra sparkle and design.
Photo Courtesy of www.modwedding.com
- Dessert Table – I really love seeing a beautiful and delicious looking dessert table that has be carefully created to match the theme but also looks like something you cannot wait to get into. This dessert table is the perfect way to treat your guests but also continue the theme going forward. Plus don’t you want a bite?
Photo Courtesy of www.greylikesbaby.com
Are you all ready for you blush wedding? I have given you a few options but of course there is so many more that can be customized to the exact look and feel of your wedding. I hope you leave here inspired and ready for your blush dreams to come true.
And as always if you want more inspiration and want to work with me I would love the opportunity to chat with you about your special day.
Happy Planning! xo Jen
Your Edmonton Wedding Planner – Fresh Look Event Management