Now that we have gone through your save the date invitations it is time to move onto some really fun invitations – bridal shower invites, rehearsal dinner invitations, post wedding brunch and of course the bachelorette invitations!
All are a fun personal touch to the wedding. While they are not all necessary it sure is nice to receive them and helps keep everyone in the loop for all the many events that come along with a wedding.
WHAT DOES ETIQUETTE SAY?
- Bridal Shower – Not everyone attending the wedding needs to be invited it is generally for the brides closest friends and family.
- Bridal Shower – You don’t have to send the bride an invite to her own bridal shower since she probably already knows the date and details but it would be extra special for her to receive an invitation. Plus she may want one for her memory book.
- Bachelorette Party – The party should not be planned the night before the wedding but can be planned anytime before.
- Bachelorette Party – Invitations should be sent out a month in advance of the event and 2 weeks earlier if you are planning on inviting out of town guests.
- Bachelorette Party – Close friends and family of the bride should be invited to the bachelorette party.
- Rehearsal Dinner – Invitations should be given to the immediate family, bridal party, the officiant. You can also include out of town guests if you wish. Generally anyone who is involved in the dress rehearsal.
- Post Wedding Brunch – Traditionally the brides parents host this event however anything goes with weddings today.
- Post Wedding Brunch – Invitations should go to the wedding party and the family but feel free to invite whomever you like to celebrate your first day as a married couple.
BRIDAL SHOWER INVITATIONS
There are so many choices of bridal shower invites on Wedding Paper Divas in any colour. The thing I like most is you can easily get invitations that coordinate with your wedding invitations or do something completely different.
BACHELORETTE PARTY INVITATIONS
A fun night out with the girls should start with some fabulous invitations from Wedding Paper Divas! I am loving how lacy, pink and sex in the city their invites are. Here are a few of my favourites.
REHEARSAL DINNER & POST WEDDING BRUNCH INVITATIONS
These are two events that don’t require invitations but it really helps your guests, bridal party and family keep on top of where they are supposed to be and when. Plus it is a fun additional touch that makes everyone think you put a lot of thought into the event and their invitation.
Hope I have inspired all your invites for your upcoming parties! Tomorrow I will be sharing WEDDING INVITATIONS!! My personal favourite!