Peacock Wedding Theme

I love the evolution that weddings have taken. No longer just pretty but theme’s have been added and everything is so over the top which is so much fun for me as the planner! One of my favourites is the peacock wedding theme! I love peacock feathers but the reason I love this theme is more than the feathers it is the colours! The combination of such vibrate colours are so pretty. Here are some really fabulous Peacock Wedding Theme ideas! Enjoy!

Peacock Wedding Theme

PEACOCK WEDDING SHOES
LOVE these!! But then again I am a shoe fanatic!
Find your perfect wedding shoes and then come visit this ETSY Shop Sofisticata to get your peacock clip shown above!

Peacock Wedding ThemePEACOCK WEDDING BOUTONNIERES
A great way to get away from having flowers for your boutineers plus this can be done in advance!! Maybe an idea for a bridal party crafting session? I also love the addition of the polka dot feather too. Found this beauty on pinterest.com

Peacock Wedding Theme

Peacock Wedding ThemePEACOCK WEDDING THEME
Want to keep the peacock feathers to minimum? Try using the colours to inspire you like the above image with just a few feathers from elly B Events.

Peacock Wedding ThemePEACOCK WEDDING SASH
Supporting a local business and getting to wear a beautiful wedding sash! Yes please! Check out the Headband Shoppe on ETSY for more peacock items!

Peacock Wedding ThemePEACOCK WEDDING BOUQUET
This is what I LOVE about the Peacock Wedding Theme! The bright vibrant colours!! Even if you didn’t include a single peacock in your wedding using these gorgeous colours would be so stunning. Thank you pinterest for this beautiful image.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Jennifer Kinal – Fresh Look Event Management

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 Comments on Peacock Wedding Theme

1. Donna Snyder
    July 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm (5 years ago)

I love how you showed the various ways that you can use the peacock theme.

2. Courtney - Alpha Prosperity Events
    July 20, 2013 at 1:14 pm (5 years ago)

I love peacock themed weddings for the same reason, the colors are so gorgeous and vibrant. The peacock feathers may not be as trendy now but the color combination will always work.

3. Precious Richardson
    July 23, 2013 at 8:06 pm (5 years ago)

I simply love the peacock decor rave right now. You did a wonderful job of outlining the options. Thank you!

4. Saint Simons Wedding Coordinator
    August 6, 2013 at 5:27 pm (5 years ago)

I am so very in love with these colors! It’s something about them that speak a certain richness and vibrancy. Very luxe and regal. Beautiful inspirations on how to incorporate them into a wedding!

5. Lotoya Vongrechin
    August 7, 2013 at 3:07 pm (5 years ago)

The colors of a peacock is just stunning. I love how weddings now have a theme attached. The peacock craze is fabulous it reminds me of the roaring 20’s.

edmontonwedding
      August 9, 2013 at 4:24 pm (5 years ago)

I love the theme’s too! allows you to be so much more creative when designing the decor!

6. Anshwa Lewis
    August 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm (5 years ago)

My favorite element is the bouquet…and the shoes—they are a statement piece!