I absolutely love beautiful lashes! I wouldn’t say that I don’t have them but when you see these ladies with these gorgeous full natural lashes I am definitely jealous! Everyday I wear mascara, I have worn fake eyelashes for a lot of years when I was dancing and also tried lash extension multiple times. Now I may have found my FAVOURITE way to create dramatic natural looking lashes – The Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes!
With the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes you have a choice of how dramatic you can make your eyelashes look. Which is great because with fake eyelashes and lash extensions once you have adhered the lashes you are stuck with that size. Plus with the lash extensions I found 2 problems.
1. To get the fullness and length at the same time your lashes have to be able to hold up the weight of the fake lashes, so if you ask for something that is a little more than your lashes can handle they won’t stand properly. This has happened to me.
2. When they grow out they become annoying and you either have to schedule an appointment to have them removed or let them come out on their own. With the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes you just remove them at the end of the night with your regular makeup remover AND I haven’t had an issue with creating a more dramatic look.
They feel great, my eyes don’t feel weighed down and they look amazing.
Some of my concerns before trying them out
- Would they wreck my eyelashes?
I did a lot of googling and checking of reviews to be sure that I wasn’t going to destroy my lashes. Everyone has pretty positive things to say. There was the odd person who had a reaction to the lashes but for the most part it was all good. The result – my lashes are just as they always have been, no change to them at all.
- Was it going to be easy to apply?
It is easy to apply and as I have continued using it I am getting better and better at making them more dramatic. When I first tried the fiberlash I didn’t apply any mascara, it definitely made my lashes really long but not as full as I liked, on the plus side with no mascara they are really soft and flexible. Now I do my mascara first because it gives a good full base to build off of and create the length.
- Could it be removed with my makeup remover or did I need something special?
You can use your regular makeup remover to take off the fiber lashes and they come off just as regular mascara does.
- Would it leave mascara flakes under my eyes?
No! This is a big deciding factor for me and I am happy to say that there was no mascara flakes under my eyes.
- Would it be heavy?
Nope! My lashes are so light and my eyes feel great and are so open!
I really LOVE my moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes! I wear them almost every day with one coat, two coats if I feel like I want to be really dramatic!
Want to see the difference?
The top left image is my makeup with no mascara on, as you can see my lashes are very light and hard to see. The other images are a close up look at how much length the fiber lash has given my lashes.
So what you get with the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes is this cute travel box which holds both of the brushes. One brush is the transplanting gel which looks and acts similar to mascara but thicker and the second brush has the natural fibers. You apply the transplanting gel (on top of your mascara for a more full look) then apply the fibers. Let it set, I switch to the other eye. When it is set you can go back to the other eye and apply the gel again. You can either choose to leave it as is and you are good to go or repeat with another layer for a more dramatic look.
The video demo I found extremely helpful!