Being that blush happens to be one of my favourite colours and favourite wedding colours I thought it would the perfect time to show some Blush Wedding Inspiration for you. I am going to take you from beginning to end how you can fully incorporate blush into your wedding and also subtly include it.
So let’s start! You are just engaged and ready to pick your bridal party. I love personalized gifts because they are just that much more special ands something that your bridesmaids will always appreciate. So what better gift to give them than a custom blush bridesmaid bracelet with their name engraved into it from Mignon and Mignon! Plus they will be able to wear them on their wedding day!
While you are in the blush jewelry mindset you might want to treat yourself to these stunning blush earrings from Pretty By Susan Jewelry. These earrings have the perfect romantic sparkle for your special day and bring in just that perfect hint of blush to go with your wedding theme.
Next up let’s think about stationary… This is going to be the first thing your guests sees that will give a hint of your theme and colour. Pick something that goes along with your style and the decor you are thinking you want for your wedding.
For example I am going to share with you a few different options so you can see a glimpse of what is available.
- For a very elegant wedding I would go with the shimmery blush wedding invitation that has laser cut out roses. It’s definitely an invitation that will get some ohs and ahhs over. This beautiful invitation is from Paperscape Design
- For the garden party DIYer this beautiful stationary set is the perfect thing for you! It has that beautiful garden party element, bringing the blush and a rich burgundy colour together and it is a printable so you don’t have to worry about ordering in any invitations. This way you can make changes to the PDF yourself and then print at home or your local printer. I found this beautiful stationary from Heaven And Fifth Studio.
- Another favourite way to show blush on an invitation is with the use of watercolour! I really fell in love with this design from JP Stationery because it is such a unique look and then the added photo of the happy couple just pulls the whole invite together and makes it so personal.
Blush Wedding Dresses & Bridesmaid Dresses
So we have the jewels selected and the invitations sent out… Let’s start to think about the attire! Bridesmaids are fun to be able give the colour to so I’ll share some favourites with you when it comes to blush colours and then throw in a few blush bridal ideas for those daring to push traditional white or cream.
- This bridesmaid gown from ASOS I am absolutely obsessed with! The sequin top paired with the tulle bottom would be absolutely stunning on your bridal party and make sure a incredible statement. I can just picture the bridal party photos with you right in the middle looking absolutely gorgeous on your special day!
- This next dress reminds me of a whimsical garden inspired wedding and would look just stunning for your bridal party. I found this beautiful gown from Le Chateau bridesmaid collection.
- For the beautiful bride which I assume I am speaking to, my all time favourite place to shop for gowns is Delica Bridal in Edmonton. They have my absolute favourite all time designer Hayley Paige. I’m going to share with a few of my favourite Hayley Paige images but you will have to pop into Delica Bridal to see them for yourself and try them on! BUT OMG Love them!
And finally let’s get onto the wedding theme and decor which is the part that makes me probably the most happy because I am decor obsessed. There are so many ways you can bring in blush into your wedding. From subtle touches of blush on a all white room, blush in your garden inspired wedding to full out blush wedding with hints of rich burgundy like the invitation I have shown you earlier. To really pull together a theme it helps to meet with an event planner like myself because we have so many ideas swirling in our head on how to complete your wedding ideas but for now let’s have a little fun with today’s blush inspired wedding blog post. So here are a few ideas to really get your thinking blush wedding must haves!
- Blush Flowers – one thing that I always love to see is a beautiful full floral centrepiece on the table. Flowers can be a bit pricey for a full arrangement but you have the option to use the hotels white linens available to you bring in some beautiful blush flowers and then tie it all together a blush napkin.
Photo Courtesy of https://www.stylemepretty.com[/caption%5D
- Blush Tablecloth – If your looking to bring in a lot of blush into the room consider using blush linens for your guest tables. This really pulls the blush look through out the room and gives such elegance to your decor.
Photo Courtesy of http://www.brides.com[/caption%5D
- Blush Wedding Head Table – One of my top suggestions for a blush wedding theme is to play with a rose gold sequin linen or a blush detailed linen. It looks absolute amazing for your head table and also really sets the head table apart from the guest tables because of the extra sparkle and design.
Photo Courtesy of http://www.modwedding.com[/caption%5D
- Dessert Table – I really love seeing a beautiful and delicious looking dessert table that has be carefully created to match the theme but also looks like something you cannot wait to get into. This dessert table is the perfect way to treat your guests but also continue the theme going forward. Plus don’t you want a bite?
Photo Courtesy of http://www.greylikesbaby.com[/caption%5D
Are you all ready for you blush wedding? I have given you a few options but of course there is so many more that can be customized to the exact look and feel of your wedding. I hope you leave here inspired and ready for your blush dreams to come true.
And as always if you want more inspiration and want to work with me I would love the opportunity to chat with you about your special day.
Happy Planning! xo Jen
Your Edmonton Wedding Planner – Fresh Look Event Management